Should I wait till the Spring to sell my house? This is the most asked question I receive from home owners. In my opinion, I believe there are pros and cons when it comes to listing in the winter.
- Less Competition. Less inventory brings greater demand and top dollar.
- Buyers are motivated. Not everyone wants to buy a house in the winter, but those that due tend to be extremely motivated. They aren't nosy neighbors or looky- loos.
- Relocations happen all year and January tends to be one of the biggest months.
- Fewer Showings. I know this sounds counter-productive but, you will get more quality than quantity buyers.
- Bad weather makes landscaping less appealing
- Buyer pool is generally smaller.
- Less daylight for showings.
- Changing schools mid-term can be challenging on kids.
1943 Auburn Ave - Httpshossamelsayedplumtreerealtycomproperty15115974156545RosewoodLaneMasonOH45040 - http://Create A Family Friendly Rental Property For You Tenants - Location of the rental property isWhat Is A Bedroom - What Is a Bedroom?...Legally
Alex Altaly - 1
Semion Androne - 6
Jerome Ball - 12
Jon Bradfield - 1
James Bradfield - 2
Gary Brown - 2
Erin Claxton - 1
Jeff Derringer - 1
Hossam Elsayed - 10
Tim Enzweiler - 12
Kim Flake - 3
Jennifer Gonzalez - 1
Kristen Heap - 1
Michael Heck - 4
Lori Kempton - 2
Stephen Moore - 1
Rose Nassar - 4
Dennis and Laurie OBrien - 2
Eric Russell - 1
Chris Russell - 15
Jim Sfarnas - 16
Christina Strickland - 9
Danny Vinson - 6
Karin Waterschoot-Perez - 24
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Office Phone: 513-214-0578Cell Phone: 513-307-3690
Location of the rental property is a big factor on how appealing your
What Is a Bedroom?...Legally Speaking...Make Sure You Know the Legal R
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)